Marek Dojnow among the most influential business people in Poland 2 March 2012
Marek Dojnow, founder and head of FIDEA, was named one of the most influential business people in Poland according to “Księga Biznesu A.D. 2012” – special issue published by Forbes magazine.
“Księga Biznesu A.D. 2012” is a special issue published by Forbes magazine describing profiles of the most influential business people in Poland.
In the text profiling Marek Dojnow a range of transactions in which FIDEA was involved were mentioned, including:
- Financial advisory to shareholders of Kamis SA, a Polish leader in spices, herbs, seasonings and flavor products, on finding a strategic investor – McCormick & Company, a global leader active in the same industry
- Financial advisory to Hoop S.A., a leading Polish soft drinks producer, on the merger with Kofola a.s., leading Czech and Slovakian soft drinks producer
- Financial advisory to key shareholders of Kofola-Hoop on the sale of their stake enabling the Enterprise Investors to make strategic investment in the company
- Financial advisory to Złomrex S.A., leading Polish steel group, on the acquisition of Voestalpine Stahlhandel, the CEE retail distribution operations of the Austrian Voestalpine Group
- Financial advisory to Cersanit S.A., leading Polish producer of ceramic tiles and sanitary ware on the acquisition of a 100% stake in Lira Ceramica Group, one of the leading ceramic tiles producers in Russia.
More information about the profile of Marek Dojnow and “Księga Biznesu A.D. 2012” can be found on Forbes magazine website.